Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Challenge Me :: > Designer Spotlight Challenges
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2013, 07:58 PM
Official Occupant

Default What's this? A NEW Designer Spotlight featuring Lifescapes! WOW!

Hello there Everybody! Check it out, I'm Andrea of Lifescapes Designs, and I get to reintroduce the Designer Spotlight challenge, and I'm SO SUPER PSYCHED to be the first designer host for it! WHOO HOO! YEAH! Do I sound excited enough? I really am. What happens, in case you don't know, is that each designer gets a chance to showcase their designs with a super fun challenge of their choosing. Keep your eyes open because sometimes there are freebies and always some awesome prizes. YEAH! So now that you're adequately up for the challenge, let me bring the mood down a bit.

Alright, I'll be honest with you. 2012 was one of those years that we might call "Challenging," but was actually more of a pain in my patoot. My whole family had various health challenges, some of us ones that we now know will be with us for the rest of our lives. On top of that, there's work and school and money- you know, the everyday stuff. Sometimes this stuff can be quite overwhelming. And as it turns out, some of us have mental health concerns, such as depression, ADHD, PTSD, and bi-polar disorder (that's me at the end there), that make these challenges EXTRA challenging. That's why I made this kit, Dark Season. This kit is designed to hug you, to remind you you're not alone, and to reinforce the idea that sometimes you aren't sunshine and roses, but THAT'S OKAY! All profits from this kit are going to be donated to Equilibrium, the Bi-Polar Foundation. So you can feel good about buying it, right?

Now for the challenge and the FREEBIE!

I made these journal cards with some prompts about emotions on them. Some of them are more personal than others, and there are even a few in there that should be useful to those of you lucky folks out there who have a generally sunny disposition!

What I would like you to do is to use one of these journal cards as a prompt for you layout, and be sure to link us up here when you're done so we can add your name to the pool for one of 2 - $10 coupons! You only need to use about 50% of my stuff in your layout, but all of it should be from Oscraps. All layouts must be completed by midnight, January 28.

The Cheery-O's never cease to amaze me. Here are some fabulous layouts they have provided for some inspiration:

From Nana Linda:

From Ona:

Make sure to check out my store for other fun kits and some templates in case you get stuck. Everything in my store is at least 20 % off.

The Challenge Fine Print:
All layouts must be 100% Oscraps productsEach layout must contain at least 50% Lifescapes Designs products
All layouts are to be completed by midnight, January 28.
Post layout in the Designer Spotlight Challenge Gallery and then post it in this forum for a chance to win a prize.

Last edited by mrsaboyer; 01-19-2013 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Sticky
Old 01-17-2013, 08:46 PM

Ozone's Official Oracle

Andrea has made it so easy to participate...I made this page all with her Freebies!

Old 01-17-2013, 09:30 PM
..aka Ona & lovin' the O
Ozone's Official Praise Queen

This was a fabulous kit to work with Andrea!! terrific challenge!

Creating for: Mscraps | Rosey Posey | Scrap Art Studio | Vinnie Pearce | Angie Young | Jennifer Labre | Captivated Visions
Old 01-17-2013, 11:06 PM
Only just got here

The link for download doesn't work
Old 01-18-2013, 01:45 AM
..aka Ona & lovin' the O

Sorry peeps, the links don't appear to be working but I am sure Andrea will be here as soon as possible to fix it!! Hope you come back and join in the challenge later!!!

Creating for: Mscraps | Rosey Posey | Scrap Art Studio | Vinnie Pearce | Angie Young | Jennifer Labre | Captivated Visions
Old 01-18-2013, 01:53 AM

Ozone's Official Oracle

Amazing challenge

I scrapped for : OSCRAPS - Jopke - Sabrina - HeatherT -Ange designs - DigiscrapNL - Ninigoesdigi - HappyBox
Old 01-18-2013, 03:03 AM
Ozone's Official Praise Mama

Sometimes life is messy and there are some small hickups.
In the meantime you could go and look at Andreas shoppe , see what the journal cards are like, may be discover another freebie ,
and check out the Dark Season kit .
Such a beautiful kit to play with

---Ellen Scrappanic- blog and my gallery
Every day we are given stones, but what do we build?
Is it a bridge or is it a wall?
Old 01-18-2013, 03:36 AM
OO

here's mine

Old 01-18-2013, 04:04 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

I'll be adding in my page soon, what a neat kit, its very different and very expressive- Very easy to scrap with!

Can't wait to see what everyone does here!

~~Chris~~ My Gallery My Blog

Old 01-18-2013, 04:39 AM
always chatty at the O!!

Ozone's Official Oracle

The links are all fixed. Sorry about that.