Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Project 365/Life/52
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2016, 06:08 AM
Outta This World!

Default Anyone - PL in 2016?

Just wondering, anyone doing PL in 2016? I know for many this is a more "traditional" pocket-style of scrapping ... but I also know the creative souls here at the O, and that many of us can take things to that 'next level' and still record daily, weekly or monthly moments.

I'm thinking of doing a double-page spread each month. Pretty low-key, no pressure, but still a way to capture every day little things.
Old 01-13-2016, 07:22 PM

O is my home!

After trying for the past two years, I have given up on the idea. It just does't fit me that well, I guess.

Old 01-14-2016, 02:11 AM
Obviously Obsessed!

Silly quesrion: What is PL?

My gallery
Old 01-14-2016, 03:19 AM
I love the "O"

Off The Hook

Pl= Project life .

I do it again. I started in 2011 and this is one thing I do regular every Sunday, never on Monday, always on Sunday I write my week *lool*
This year I try something different. Nicole (NBK Design) was kind enough and put my Idea of calender into practice. here you can see it: http://bit.ly/1OQNmO0. The book will have less pages than the others, which I did weekly (every week one page) but I hope it turned out also wonderful

my gallery
Old 01-14-2016, 05:36 AM
Outta This World!

Morning ladies. Sorry, Ingerlise, about the abbreviation - and thanks, Astrid for answering. Yes, PL is Project Life. For some people, it can be photos and recording something every.single.day ... for others it's a weekly thing, or even monthly. I've tried versions of all three and found I could keep up with the weekly layouts with something each day for about 4-5 months, and then something would happen. Life. I could probably go back and create pages since my digital photos have time and date stamps on them, I guess.

For me, a monthly layout or set of layouts, I think, will work better.

Astrid, love the calendar that Nicole has in the store - thanks for the link! Love the idea of the written page on the right.
Old 01-14-2016, 05:38 AM
Outta This World!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnikA68 View Post
I do it again. I started in 2011 and this is one thing I do regular every Sunday, never on Monday, always on Sunday I write my week *lool*

I love the idea of setting aside a specific time or day to work on the layouts. When I was being really on top of things and keeping up with my weekly pages, this was the only way I could truly stay current.
Old 01-14-2016, 10:45 AM
Off The Hook

In 2008 I did a photo a day - and scrapped a daily page! That was overwhelming, but I had lots of support at my digi-scrapping home then. In 2010 I went with a two-page spread each month, not daily photos, but representative. That continued 3 months into 2011, but by then my support place was gone. In 2013 and 2014, here at the O some of us had a thread to share weekly pages of daily photos. After a while it got too much for me and I'm still "on vacation" from the compulsion to photograph.

It's great to look back at the books created for those years so it is rewarding no matter the approach you take. For me, having people to share the trip was vital.

Hope you go with it and enjoy!

Old 09-03-2016, 10:28 AM
Obviously Obsessed!

Well I haven't posted here in a while but I still do PL and have since 2011. Over the years, it's become 'cleaner and cleaner'. I like it as a reminder of what we do esp as the memory isn't as strong as before. My dh really likes looking at the albums.

I've moved digi homes so most of my pages here are from trips, not PL.
PSE13/Lightroom/iPhone6 IS my camera!/27" iMac/MacbookPro
Old 09-04-2016, 07:29 AM
I love the "O"

Off The Hook

me too I ´m still doing it , also since 2011. I like to have a look in my printed books, what happend the last years

my gallery
Old 10-31-2016, 03:02 PM
I love the "O"

Occasionally logs off

I stopped... but I love to do it again... That's great that you print your books.

My Blog