Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Chatter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chatter Here's the spot for talking about anything and everything!

Old 01-10-2017, 05:17 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Default Daily Ooo's: Tuesday, January 10

Well, at least it is a bit warmer this morning than it was yesterday. 9* instead of 5*. It is the little things... I also noticed that it wasn't fully dark at 5.15 pm yesterday. We are definitely moving in the right direction. Right???????

I don't know if it is the weather, the upcoming full moon, or Tindamax (all 3?) but I am feeling a bit "blergy." I know, totally not a word but sums it up accurately. I am going to be loading up on some Advil before I head to work. or maybe I shouldn't. I have to go for lab work tomorrow to check liver function before my LLMD will renew my abx Rx. I would hate to lose any of the momentum that I have gained in the last few months because my liver is mad at me. OTOH- I should make sure that my liver is fine too.

I do have good news to share. Scott was in contact with the Community College in the county next to us. We are considered an Urban county so there aren't any Ag. courses at this county school, but Morris Country has a nice selection of Landscape Certification courses. I think that he is going to finish up his Associates Degree as quickly as possible and then start the Cert. Courses and go from there. I think that is a great thing for him. and if he decides that he needs additional course or degree in the future he will have a better idea of that.

Off to work today. Trying not to stress about $. Same old, same old!

Have a fab day!

~~Chris~~ My Gallery My Blog

Old 01-10-2017, 05:32 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Deborrah- 40* must be freezing to you. Hope it warms up quickly down there!

Nancy- It felt warmer yesterday than it did on Sunday without the wind. You are insane in a good way for taking Luther out for walks. And yeah, it should be 47* tomorrow. I love it when I cook something that everyone enjoys. I made homemade stromboli the other night and was very happy that everyone enjoyed it. Last night, not so much, I made pasta (Ancient Grains kind) and the guys were kind of weirded out with the texture.

Trudy- you make me laugh all of the time- you would think that being married/having sons you would know by now that men make NO sense! I am glad that your DH is feeling up to working and shoveling but I hope he doesn't overdo it.
Awesome news about the kids hitting the slopes

Oh no!!! that is awful about Heather's furnace. I was thinking this morning that my Gary really needs to get his butt in gear to get out yearly service since we are overdue and with the temps being so cold, it is running nonstop. I hope that it gets fixed quickly and not too expensively.

Woo hoo!! Rae has her computer back!
That was a big reason why I stuck with ACDSee over Bridge. It was so slow. I also like being able to view/organize fonts and abr files. I can't remember if you can do that on Bridge but I remember it was something that I liked.
Is Taz very happy to have Ava over? Bet he is!
Ugh about the LR computer start up. It really never ends does it.

Hugs to all of you who read this!

~~Chris~~ My Gallery My Blog

Old 01-10-2017, 08:38 AM
Crazy about the "O"

Ozone's Official Praise Queen

Morning ladies, I have to very quickly pop in here to say hi and then I need to get the GC's and Coupons out to the ladies that are waiting for their prizes! Whew it has kept me busy the last couple of days! Thats ok though its been fun!! Then I am off to the Dentist this morning oh JOY!! I hate going to the Dentist, even though my teeth feel so nice clean after the descaling I have some pain while it is being done and with my TMJ it makes it a bit more stressful! Oh well it will be good to be finished with it for a bit. Then tomorrow I have another wonderful morning of going to the Dr. for my annual check up HOORAY Isn't my life so exciting!!

Chris - I bet it is a combination of all three of those things that are going on right now that are making you feel blurgy!! What did Phoebe used to say on friends? Oh ya she felt all "Flerpy" , I miss that show!! Anyway almost all caught up with the OA, hubby thinks its a weird show, but I am really liking it! Hope that you make it through your cleaning day without incident and that you are feeling better very soon!

Ok I gotta get these coupons sent out, then hop in shower. I hope that you all have a great day! I will catch up with all of you later on today!

Siggie made with products by Maya de Groot
Old 01-10-2017, 08:55 AM
Ozone's Official Praise Queen

good morning - It is warmer this morning and when Luther and I left it was 14 degrees and now it is up to 21 degrees. It is to get up into the 30s with rain. Not much else going on. I have to cook and clean but that should not take too much time. Went to the hockey game and the Devils lost 3-0 with 2 empty net goals. My constant rant is just how iffy the referring is in the NHL. One of my defensemen was slammed into the glass and carried of in a stretcher and no penalty while last night my Devil hit a player with his shoulder who turned into the glass an he was given a 5 min major. Again I just can't stand it when the refs call games how they want not necessarily what the rule book says. So now I have no home games until the 20th. They are going out west and I hope they figure out how to score or it is really going to be a long season. They were very few people at the Rock so at least the drive to and from was pretty easy.

Chris I hope your blerginess ends soon. And I totally agree it is noticeable the days are getting longer. Hope cleaning is fast! So glad that Scott is taking the initiative to find this new option. Awesome!

Trudy that is terrible for Heather. I have had my furnace stop and oh boy does it get cold fast. That is sweet that her DH got her a space heater. Glad Mason is at school! How fun your family is on the mountain having snow fun! And yes my Devils are as disappointing to me as the Bruins are to your MG. Maybe by next year they will remember and care about playing.

Rae wow how exciting to be getting the new computer. I know how you feel and it is great to have everything working well. Have fun with Ava!

Hi to everyone and have a great day!
Old 01-10-2017, 10:41 AM

Obviously Obsessed!

Good morning, ladies. The dogs have been wrestling and playing tug-of-war ever since we picked up Ava last night. Taz has a toy bin tucked underneath the fireplace hearth and every now and then roots through it for a toy. Ava is much more exuberant. I took some iphone pics and will scrap a page about it. The bin has been pulled out a few feet and the toys are scattered all over the floor. She huffs and snuffles and barks with excitement as she digs through it all . Taz will be exhausted later today when I bring Ava home.

Unfortunately, my new computer is still not working. Now it won't accept my monitor. So it look like more money to have our computer guy come to the house and check it out. Darrell hooked it up and the power comes on but it says the input is wrong, whatever that means. So.....still no new computer. This has been such a nightmare of problems.

Nancy (and Chris too)....using ACDSEE.....I was trying to find information but its been hard to find the info I want. What do you mean about viewing your brushes? I have them loaded and pull up the PS brush manager when choosing a brush. Do you do something different?

Chris - that's wonderful news for Scott. Hope the liver is ok and that you feel better today.

Trudy - sounds like a busy couple of days with the O stuff. I must have missed something yesterday in the dailies. Heather's furnace is not working? Terrible time of year for that. Hope its fixed/replaced quickly. I'm like you, I have a lot of discomfort with cleaning so dread it but it's necessary as I have crappy teeth so need cleaning every 3 months. Ugh.

I'm looking forward to watching some shows tonight and scrapping. Darrell left at 5:30 this morning for a conference and won't be back until tomorrow night. I surprised him with a note left on his overnight bag wishing him a good day at the conference and kisses from me, Taz and Ava. I'm sure that made him smile when he saw that at 4:30 when he got up. Then he left me a note too with love and kisses which made me smile. Can't remember the last time I did something like that. For all you ladies who have been married a long time, isn't it easy to become complacent about things? I have to remember to do little things sometimes to show my appreciation and love for my guy.

I have toys all over the room, I need to tidy up and hop in the shower. Have a great day, everyone.