Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Chatter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chatter Here's the spot for talking about anything and everything!

Old 01-08-2017, 11:51 AM

Obviously Obsessed!

Good morning, ladies. Had a decent sleep and slept til almost 9. Hubs was sitting quietly in the kitchen working on a crossword puzzle when I got up. Today I'll be spending time watching videos and googling info on acdsee. I went to the website last night and see that I have v.15 and re-downloaded it. That must be the version I had a CD for and it crashed shortly after installing it 2-3 years ago, so I never used it again. I'm going to play around with this one to see if I want to use it. I'll also need to see if it's worth upgrading to the newer version on my new computer.

Today is tv shows and computer stuff for me (aside from a visit to the dog park and grocery store). I loved my perogies last night. They were GF and stuffed with edamame and kale which I wasn't sure I would like but I loved them. If I didn't know it was edamame I would have thought it was peas. Ate them with fried onions and greek yogurt/sour cream. They are pricey so won't buy them all the time but once or twice a month I am going to enjoy them. Maybe I'll get lucky and get a coupon at the GF Expo next wkend. I know the supplier will be there. My daughter called last night to say they loved the GF pizza dough so next time I pop in there I'll get that too. I'm very happy to have a GF bakery so close to home now. I feel so much better this week, it is amazing.

Chris - question about acdsee...i see folders with a few preview windows showing in the boxes. Is there a way to open the a folder and all the folders inside that too? In bridge I can open the 52 Insp folder and can choose all folders from the menu which opens the whole years' worth at once so I'm viewing them all. Can I do that in acdsee? I'm going to spend some time researching more about the software today.

Trudy - glad you DH is up and about, and coughing less. Hope that means he is feeling better. I'm excited to get the new food/health forum up and running, so we can all chat and share recipes. I"m happy with WW so far and am seeing results which is encouraging. I'm finding it pretty easy to enter my food everyday online and its not taking up too much of my time. I miss the WW forums that they used to have. They are gone now. Good luck to both of us on WW.

Nancy - enjoy the games today.

Have a great day everyone.