Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Challenge Me :: > Challenges Archive > April 2014 Challenges
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2014, 09:10 AM
Ozone's Official Oracle

Oh Geraldine they are both just gorgeous! Love your inspiration pages and wonderful interpretations!

It's so funny that it rained here again yesterday and this morning, which is pretty unusual for late April in Northern California...it must be this challenge!

My Oscraps Gallery

Old 04-30-2014, 01:08 PM
O is my home!

Hey Diane... Just wanted to say I LOVED your challenge here and the Pinterest Board was incredible...Just went back there and pinned a bunch, so I would have them for future reference... Definitely need to take some rain photos... something I normally do not do... at least of people... All of that said, I chose not to do the monthly challenges this month... was busy with other things... and since I have, a seldom broken rule, to only scrap pages that "need" to be done, and I did not have any rain ones... well anyway... I just wanted you to know what a GREAT challenge it was, and everyone's' work is amazing!!! Looks like everyone had a great time... BTW... As I understood the rules we had to use the Freebie, but I could not see it on many pages, was I wrong?
Old 05-01-2014, 07:52 AM
Ozone's Official Oracle

Thanks, Liz...I was amazed at what I found about rain...so many wonderful inspiration pages, and wonderful interpretations.

I hear you about only scrapping what needs to be scrapped...I do the same thing. Even for challenges, I am scrapping project life pages or vacation pages for my books...there is just not enough time to do more

Yes, the freebie was supposed to be used. I am pretty sure I saw it on every page

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful rain pages...now after April showers...on to the May challenges!

My Oscraps Gallery