Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > The Hidden Attic > Archived Promotional Stuffs > Past Designer Spotlights
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2010, 11:42 PM
..aka Ona & lovin' the O
Ozone's Official Praise Queen

Well K its going to happen when it is supposed to happen and not a minute before!

A very dear girlfriend of mine divorced her husband many years ago and so for 12 years she was bemoaning the fact that she would never meet 'the one'......... until 18 months ago. They met, fell in love and are now happily married! Funny thing was that her new husband was very good friends with a number of 'her' friends! ! So there they had had been, missing each other at quite a lot of functions organised by their friends over the years until wham! one night they were at the same place on the same date and the rest, as they say, is history!!

Hang in there girl!! xx
Old 04-04-2010, 07:37 PM
..aka Ona & lovin' the O

HELP!!! Can someone have alook at the tracking post and tell me whether this is right or not? the names in red are really not eligible for the draw as they didn't scrap a memorable moment as such? In the other LO's the LO itself shows a memorable moment while the others allude to it. Sooooooooo, how strict are we going to be this??? Anyone have any comments please????
Old 04-04-2010, 07:44 PM

wow .. this is tough Ona ... I mean Elisa title is "special moment" and Jetjez may consider that special ... but Laurie's Cat tail is not special! YIKES!

Hard call ... wait for someone more important than me to comment I think my friend. It's all so subjective!

Old 04-04-2010, 07:52 PM
Off The Hook

Ok, my opinions, if you care....lol...

I vote, grace with the theme. If it looks like they tried to follow the instructions, give them the benefit of the doubt.

kentrabay #4 ?perhaps not a memorable moment? - I think it qualifies - it was a "memorable" memory of a puppy that was stolen...

Dady #7 ?perhaps not a memorable moment? - hum not sure? It just is about celebrating spring.

LaurieW #11
mels #17
melissaaguiar #18

lulutoo #24 ?perhaps not a memorable moment? - looks like family heritage pictures. Not sure if from the same "event" but definately memories.

EHStudios #25
Bush Girl #26

jetjez #27 ?perhaps not a memorable moment? - hum in another language....lol... giving the benefit of doubts.

LaurieW #29 ?perhaps not a memorable moment? (THis is her second layout...fyi her other one fit)

Sue.falstaff #30 Not memorable event - she mentioned this herself in the post (Not really memoriable moment)....if we don't keep this one, the other spring one is probably in the same "non=theme" catagory.

taxed4ever #31
A Missouri Gal, who has left the heart of Razorback Country to live in the land of Sooners and Cowboys (with a bit of Dorothy tossed in at birth.) There's no place like home! - http://www.myscrappylife.com

Stalking... Vicki Stegall and Sue Cummings; Ali Edwards; Jessica Sprague, Kate Hadfield
Old 04-04-2010, 08:28 PM
..aka Ona & lovin' the O

Thanks Kaylea!! you're a gem!! okay will go with your suggestions, so will leave out LaurieW's second one (I noticed this was also part of the camera club challenge as well so she will have another chance there), SueF and Dady (spring ones). Will keep the rest!!
Old 04-04-2010, 08:46 PM

Okay this is my 2 cents ** Hope it helps Ona with what the others say

kentrabay #4 ?perhaps not a memorable moment? I disagree...we did not say it had to be a "happy" memorable moment just that it had to be a special event. So I think this would count.

Dady #7 ?perhaps not a memorable moment? I agree...this is a no.

LaurieW #11 Memorable - winning an award!

mels #17 Again same as Kentra...not a happy one, but a memorable one.

melissaaguiar #18 Memorable - just look at that princess crown ** I sooo want one now!!

lulutoo #24 ?perhaps not a memorable moment? Wow tough one because it's just sooo stinking gorgeous!...but I have to say no. This is a general heritage memory! Maybe if she had journaled linking all the photos together I could see it.

EHStudios #25 Definitely yes

Bush Girl #26 Defintely yes

jetjez #27 ?perhaps not a memorable moment? Basically wording states that she captured a special moment of her daughter & their cat sitting together. I think this has to count...because it's their interpretation of what is "memorable" .

LaurieW #29 ?perhaps not a memorable moment? No...this one I would say no - anyhow her first one qualifies...so she wouldn't be entered twice anyhow - no worries.

Sue.falstaff #30 No Love that Sue is always honest and tells us up front

taxed4ever #31 Yes this would count

Huge fan of: All of the FABULOUS "O" Designers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't Everyone???
Old 04-04-2010, 08:49 PM

Oops...sorry I was late **

Huge fan of: All of the FABULOUS "O" Designers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't Everyone???
Old 04-04-2010, 09:33 PM
Off The Hook

it's ok... I think some of us double posted (were posting at the same times)...

No worries...thanks for taking time to look at them....
This way, we're all on the same page
A Missouri Gal, who has left the heart of Razorback Country to live in the land of Sooners and Cowboys (with a bit of Dorothy tossed in at birth.) There's no place like home! - http://www.myscrappylife.com

Stalking... Vicki Stegall and Sue Cummings; Ali Edwards; Jessica Sprague, Kate Hadfield