Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Chatter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chatter Here's the spot for talking about anything and everything!

Old 05-19-2017, 05:19 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Default Daily Ooo's: Friday, May 19

TGIF!!!! How are all of the O-zies today?
Right now, I am loving looking out my window and seeing a bright blue sky. Finally! It was nice and hot yesterday, today will be cooler but still warm. That should make both Gary and me happy.

I got a lot of little things done yesterday but today will be the buckle down and get busy one. Some cooking, a lot of cleaning. I need to finish the mason jars and I am keeping my fingers crossed that the seedlings are doing ok, some of them didn't look too happy yesterday. Maybe the heat was too much for them. I will keep plugging along and sort it out.

I also want to finish the LO I am doing for my June Challenge. I got it started but need to keep on working. I am trying a combo of several designers and scrap styles, so it should be "interesting."

have a terrific day!

~~Chris~~ My Gallery My Blog

Old 05-19-2017, 05:44 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Nancy- Luther will be much happier out of his walk today. At least he seemed to have fun meeting up with his other doggie friends.
Dogs, scrapping, and hockey- another fabulous day for you!
It was disappointing about the appt being canceled but I was ok with it since the Dr needed a procedure of some sort herself. This was much easier to handle than the appt I had canceled with the breast surgeon b/c pipes froze it the complex and the word "cancer" was making me having to wait.
Thanks for the news that it is going to get cold again (yuck) but I always have a wide range of warm clothes that stay in my closet year round. They are needed in the summer when Gary blasts the AC. Brr!

Rae- that doesn't sound like a fun day at all for you or for Taz. Sorry to hear about the work dump. Is there any chance that the daycare is giving him treats or he could be sneaking them from somewhere? Hope that he feels better and stops scratching.
How was the night by yourself? Bet it felt great!
We ended up breaking all sorts of heat records yesterday. Wishing that the sun comes out and dries the yard out for you soon.

Trudy- this is a holiday weekend for Canada I guess? Our memorial Day weekend is next weekend, 3 day holiday (for those who work, no difference for me since I don't).
Sounds like you and your Gary are going to be very busy so it is good that you rested up. I am so impressed that you did 10K and could have kept going! That is incredible! yay!
I saw your bunny LO on FB, looked fabulous!

On no, Rae!!! what a bummer about your plans. But you have a great attitude and hopefully, this will give you a chance to catch up and get your computer fixed and all that. Hope Darrell feels better too. He just can't seem to get rid of the sinus thing?

Sharon- ugh about your back, I know how that feels. The one thing I dislike about the weather getting warm here is that I lose my best friend- my heat pack. The other thing I hate about the warm weather is having to shave my legs every day but I can handle that better than no heat pack.
were you able to get any scrapping done after you took your pain meds? Might be very interesting to see what you did today with a clear head if you were able to. Hee hee!
Feel better today!

Signing off for now...xoxo

~~Chris~~ My Gallery My Blog

Old 05-19-2017, 09:22 AM
Crazy about the "O"

Ozone's Official Praise Queen

Morning O-zies, just flying in and out of here this morning to say good morning and then I am off to shovel dirt Whoopee!!!! DH has already left to get a truck load and then we will have a cup of coffee and get going at it. No sun here yet, but that's ok it means it won't be too hot to do all that work. Oh I booked my flight to Ontario last night and will be arriving at DD's place on the 25th of June. She better not have that baby until I get there . I used my more rewards points and it didn't cost me a cent Still have lots of points left so I will keep those and continue to collect in case DD and family want to come home for Christmas this year. It would be great to have at least one return flight paid for. Ok I am off to get the coffee pot on. Have a great day everyone!!

Siggie made with products by Maya de Groot
Old 05-19-2017, 10:00 AM

Obviously Obsessed!

Good morning, ladies. Darrell is relaxing in his chair, taking his meds and his fever has come down. It was over 103 yesterday so the doctor said if it wasn't down by this morning to go to Emerg. So luckily it did. He is already feeling a bit better. I'll hopefully get ahold of the computer guy and go drop off my HD later this afternoon and will take the dog food back to the store to replace for something else. I am pretty sure that is what caused his reaction. I've not given him any for 3 days and he seems a bit better, not scratching as much. There was chicken fat in that food which isn't supposed to have the allergen that the chicken meal/meat does but they say for some dogs it still affects them, so Taz must be one of that small percentage that is affected. The little bugger, I got him the food he was on before that we stopped getting b/c we couldn't also buy it across the border but now that we know we can bring it, I thought I'd get that for him. Nope, he turned his nose up at it. So that goes back to the store too. Trying to find food to feed him is such a chore.

I'm going to Payless today to see if they have any rainboots or sandals I like. When I bought some slip-ons last month I got a coupon that expires today for 30% off so I'll go find something to use it on. It would be nice to have a short pair of rainboots for the trailer when I go out walking with Taz but new sandals are always nice too. Hopefully they have something I like.

I plan to relax tonight, scrap and watch TV. I stayed up late last night to see the finale of Greys Anatomy and tonight will watch the Scandal finale.

Chris - hope your seedlings are ok. Did you take pics of your project? I got one of my challenges done and tonight want to get the other done. Don't want to set a bad example and miss the deadline

Trudy - sounds like you'll be getting lots of exercise today. That's exciting that you booked your flight to Ontario. Fingers crossed that baby doesn't come sooner

Time to get to work and be productive. Have a great day, everyone.
Old 05-19-2017, 10:02 AM
Ozone's Official Praise Queen

good late morning - well I have been productive - got up late as I stayed up late to watch the Ducks win on OT. Mean I have at least 2 more games in that series. Was funny Kelly Clarkson sang the National Anthem and tweeted "go Preds" if you don't win I will never be asked back to sing. Thought that was pretty funny! Got Luther out and back - it is still really warm and muggy. Already 87. My son came home last night because there is not AC in his apt until they get them out of storage. Luther was happy. When AC is not on he heads for the basement. Smart dog! Then went to the grocery store as we were way done on just every day stuff. So my Men's USA hockey team forgot how to play against Finland and now are out of the Worlds. But the two games in the semi finals should be fun, Canada vs Russia and Finland vs Sweden. So that will be fun on Sat and Finals on Sunday. No cooking today, Pizza Friday. But the meals this last week were so good I thought I was eating at restaurants. !

Chris glad you got some stuff done and I know you will get it all accomplished. Next week actually looks like great weather with temps in the 70s. At least we are not like the Rockies who are getting slammed with feet of snow.

Trudy congrats on the hike. So happy you are feeling so good! So happy for you. Love the bunny page. You and your MG have a great weekend getting all that dirt moved around!

Rae so sorry to hear about your DH not feeling well. That really is a bummer that your plans have changed but like your attitude! Sorry about the news on Taz and his allergies. Luther was like that in the beginning but it has settled down now. But it is so sad when you know the itching is driving them crazy! I hope you get it under control soon.

Sharon so sorry about your back. My DH has a problem with his and it is not pretty when it flairs up! Hope the meds help!

Have a great day!