Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > The Hidden Attic > Archived Promotional Stuffs > Past Designer Spotlights
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2008, 10:44 AM
Only just got here

wow, thank you so much Amanda and your CT team as well! It was so much fun and the inspiration was brimming to the rim. Congrats to all the ladies as well, a lot of your LOs are my faves. Awesome inspiration! Congrats to all of us for 'saving' our pictures from the 'delete' button too!

teys
Old 06-18-2008, 10:55 AM

i see a lot of you are out spending your gift certificates!!!! that makes me soooooooooo happy!!!!!! i hope you all enjoy your new goodies and i can't WAIT to see the layouts you come up with!!!!

i'll be back to business with a new tutorial on my blog next week. and i've also got something TOTALLY exciting in store for next month... but you'll have to stay tuned to get the scoope!! to get the scoop BEFORE everyone else... be sure and subscribe to my blog and you'll get an Insider announcement BEFORE the public!! teehee.

OH!! and i made a new blinkie for your signature so you can tell others about my blog!! you can grab it from my signature if you like!!!! and let me know if there is anything you would like to know how to do in Photoshop and i'll whip up a tutorial for ya!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxxxooo!!!!!
Old 06-18-2008, 06:52 PM
Ozone's Official Praise Queen

Gosh thanks so much for the gift certificate! This was my first challenge and I had a great time. All the LOs were so inspiring. Congrats to the winners.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:56 AM
Only just got here

I was gone all last week and I'm sooo sad that I wasn't here to take part in the anouncements of the winners.

Congrats to the Personal Touch winners!! These layouts were amazing!!!!!

Congrats to Bush Girl you were an inspiration to me. Watching your numbers go up gave me the push to put out more. I had been trying to get a number of lo's done to display for my S4O business. You really helped me with that, along with Amanda's awesome tutorials and the challenges...I just seemed to get my groove on and pumped out 24 lo's. Couldn't have done it without you guys!!! Thanks.

Thanks for all the congrats! Yes, I did go to the bathroom and eat...but not alot of sleep at the beginning of the week! I became faster at it as the week went on!!

This really was alot of fun!! I not only enjoyed created the lo's but was amazed but the lo's that all of you ladies posted! I will continue to visit this blog for inspiration!!!

Thank you Amanda for creating a 2nd place winner in the Busy Body Challenge. It was so sweet and thoughtful of you to do that. I can't wait to go shopping!!! Thanks again for sharing your amazing talents with all of us and for your inspiration. You have forever changed the way that I look at a photo and scrapbook!

Shawn Bamberg

Last edited by SBam; 06-22-2008 at 11:01 AM.
Old 06-22-2008, 02:02 PM
On my way!

Oh no. I missed these wonderful challenges...

My blog: Grace Alone...
Old 06-22-2008, 02:28 PM
Ozone's Official Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBam View Post

Congrats to Bush Girl you were an inspiration to me. Watching your numbers go up gave me the push to put out more. I had been trying to get a number of lo's done to display for my S4O business. You really helped me with that, along with Amanda's awesome tutorials and the challenges...I just seemed to get my groove on and pumped out 24 lo's. Couldn't have done it without you guys!!! Thanks.

Shawn Bamberg
Awwww, thanks Shawn, that's so sweet of you.