Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > The Hidden Attic > Archived Events > December Advent Celebration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2014, 12:42 PM
O is my home!

#40 Report Post
Unread Today, 01:08 PM
Feeling Owsome at the O!

Off The Hook

One December morning I wake up and it was Snowing outside, so I put my woolly sweater on with a nice tree and headed outside. It was freezing but I didn't care since it was Christmas Eve. On Christmas Eve we're together singing so loud, the neighbordhood dogs howled in tune with our carrolling and the cats began to purr.
When the sun had set, I snuggled into bed with my favorite book to read, but oh nooooo, this weird noise that sounded like thunder coming from above. So I shut my book, grabbed a candle, took thand lit it. Then I quietly poked my nose out the door towards the attic. e matches I smelled something that grabbed my

Old 12-18-2014, 07:42 AM
Only just got here

One December morning I wake up and it was Snowing outside, so I put my woolly sweater on with a nice tree and headed outside. It was freezing but I didn't care since it was Christmas Eve. On Christmas Eve we're together singing so loud, the neighbordhood dogs howled in tune with our carrolling and the cats began to purr.
When the sun had set, I snuggled into bed with my favorite book to read, but oh nooooo, this weird noise that sounded like thunder coming from above. So I shut my book, grabbed a candle, took thand lit it. Then I quietly poked my nose out the door towards the attic. e matches I smelled something that grabbed my attention, so I
Old 12-23-2014, 11:58 PM
O is my home!

When the sun had set, I snuggled into bed with my favorite book to read, but oh nooooo, this weird noise that sounded like thunder coming from above. So I shut my book, grabbed a candle, took thand lit it. Then I quietly poked my nose out the door towards the attic. e matches I smelled something that grabbed my attention, so I shook my husband

Last edited by easyeyes4you; 12-24-2014 at 12:01 AM.