Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > The Hidden Attic > Archived Events > December Advent Celebration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2014, 06:10 PM
O is my home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourmisadventures View Post
Ohhh! I thought of something!!

We have a chihuahua who is a total diva. Well, Christmas came early for her yesterday – a purse! She's super pumped to have her own purse, that she doesn't have to share with my wallet and phone like my old purse that she took over. She's been super happy ever since it arrived yesterday – actually wanting to go on walks out in the cold!

Here's two photos:
http://instagram.com/p/wpSrO4oqL2/
http://instagram.com/p/wrW3PnIqJ4/

So apparently I can buy awesome gifts for my dog, but not my husband.
That is funny! cute photos... Have never heard of buying a dog their own purse!
Old 12-16-2014, 08:22 PM
Occasionally logs off

She's a rescue – we know she was abused but also spoiled before she came to us. When we took them on a day trip to the coast – I carried a purse to hold sunscreen and stuff, instead of my usual clutch wallet. Well, she kept hoping in my purse and refusing to leave it.

Ever since then, no purse has been safe from the chihuahua, and she refuses to walk to the pet store if I'm carrying a purse – so she got an early Christmas gift.
Old 12-17-2014, 09:09 AM
O is my home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourmisadventures View Post
She's a rescue – we know she was abused but also spoiled before she came to us. When we took them on a day trip to the coast – I carried a purse to hold sunscreen and stuff, instead of my usual clutch wallet. Well, she kept hoping in my purse and refusing to leave it.

Ever since then, no purse has been safe from the chihuahua, and she refuses to walk to the pet store if I'm carrying a purse – so she got an early Christmas gift.
It sounds as if she was conditioned to that by a previous owner... so sad to be loved and cared for and then abused for whatever reason... Thanks for sharing...