Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Chatter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chatter Here's the spot for talking about anything and everything!

Old 08-12-2017, 05:03 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Default Daily Ooo's: August 12-13: Weekend Edition

Happy Saturday!
I have to make this kind of quick since I have to get into the shower and ready for my MRIs. Yes! Between the constant calling between myself, my Dr's office, my insurance company and the hospital, I have everything ready to go. Back to back MRIs, should be fun!
Thank goodness I am not claustrophobic.

My kids are home! The house is too quiet without them. Even if one is away, like when Scott is down at Leah's, Cait is usually around. They had a really awesome time and Gary and I were thrilled how great they did. They had us laughing so hard at some of their antics. Pics of the cabin were really cool. I was imagining some rickety thing, but it was *nice*! It was small but clean and sturdy. Lots of shelving and hooks on the walls. A little sitting area- although they mostly brought the benches outside. And no one fought!! Cait and Scott said that as soon as they got into the car, it was all good to go. I am beyond happy that my kids are so close.

That is all the time that I have for now-- make your day a great one!!!!

~~Chris~~ My Gallery My Blog

Old 08-12-2017, 07:58 AM
Ozone's Official Praise Queen

good morning - Luther had an awesome time at doggie day care. He came home and took a long long nap. I had a nice leisurely day and did some scrapping and reading. I did get good news as my girlfriend be came a grandmother for the second time. A beautiful little girl. Always fun! Watched the Yankees/Red Sox game and glad to see the Yankees pull it out with a 5-4 win. The weather was wonderful. My son came home and decided he needed the AC on as he would be working at his computer and that would be too hot. He is too funny. He was really stressed out as he had a lot to do. He was done around 5am and Luther wanted to go out for his walk so Charles played loudly with Luther getting him to speak and playing with squeak toys all to get this dad up to take Luther for a walk. When that did not work he came up stairs to see if his dad was awake. Well he came in asking are you awake. . He told his son who at that moment I sure he might have disowned that Luther would be find and to just go to bed. We went back to sleep and up around 8am. Today is leisure too.

Chris that is awesome that all the phone calls got the MRIs scheduled. You rock. So happy that the kids had such a great time. The cabin sounds so cute. My DH and I stayed in a lean to shelter and left our food on the table and during the night the raccoons got the food. Too funny. Looks like the rain in my area is gone for awhile so that is good and tomorrow should be awesome. Hope you make it through the MRIs without getting too tired.

Trudy you have been busy seeing your sisters how fun that must be. My sister and I were talking about how hard it would be to raise a grandchild at our age so very proud of your sister for taking on this responsibility. Hope the smoke clears soon! Sorry you are getting up so early as we keep cross posting too funny!

Rae it is funny how dogs really do react to something new and strange and this was a big ball in our yard. Hope the party went well.

Have a great day all.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:01 AM

O is my home!

Good morning, ladies. I've had a nice relaxing couple of hours to sit in my chair, drink coffee and finish my book (Unwinded). Each time I refilled my coffee, I stood at the kitchen window watching the hummingbirds come and go from the feeder. They are so small and delicate and move so quickly! We're going to our friends' housewarming this afternoon so am thankful for the sunny skies today (the rain comes tonight or tomorrow). I will be watching the finale for Orphan Black later tonight and then will binge watch some episodes of Blindspot. We've got about 1/3 of the season to catch up on. August/September is my time to starting binge watching the pvr stuff to get ready for the fall tv season.

Chris - good to hear that the kids enjoyed their trip so much. Sounds like a lot of fun. Glad you got the MRI's sorted out and will get them both done today. I don't know how you keep on top of all you have to do with that stuff.

Nancy - too funny about your son trying to get your hubs up to take Luther out .

I've got to get going. Need to shower, dress, get Taz out for a walk to the dog park and then home to do my nails and get ready for the party this afternoon. Have a great day, everyone.
Old 08-13-2017, 12:02 PM
Crazy about the "O"

Ozone's Official Praise Queen

ladies I am very late getting in here and totally was MIA yesterday. Busy day again for us today. Bottled wine this morning and now have to get ready to go out for lunch at Bridgemans in Mill Bay. We are meeting up with the In-Laws and Aunt Marion and Uncle Ted and SIL Linda for lunch. Have not seen Aunt Marion for a long time and it will be a bit of shock I am sure as she has had a stroke and is also now in remission with her cancer. Uncle Ted not well either as he has diabeties and has never really taken very good care of himself. But it will be good to catch up with them and share some stories. So needless to say I am not getting much done in the way of scrapping this weekend!! So I will say adios and hope that you all have a great Sunday!! Will catch up with all of you tomorrow!!

Siggie made with products by Maya de Groot
Old 08-13-2017, 12:04 PM

O is my home!

Good morning, ladies. The rain has finally come and the birds are loving it, they are flying and singing, enjoying the wetter, cooler weather. I've seen more birds this morning at our feeders than we have in a few weeks. I took Taz to the park for a few hrs yesterday and he had a blast, running and playing with 6 other dogs. We had a great time at the open house. Got to chat with other friends we haven't seen in quite some time. Everyone wanted to know more about keto and a few of the women are going to look into it. I ate a light lunch before going so I was fine with just eating a burger and cheese with some green chili sauce and salsa. They have a gorgeous new home and it was just spotless. They both are clean freaks and nothing is out of place. I told him that they can never come to our place, the mess would drive them crazy . I am not and never will be a clean freak

Hope everyone is enjoying their wkend. We our heading out this afternoon to visit family and drop off Ella's birthday gifts. Then home to do a bit of desk work and then will binge watch a few more shows and maybe scrap a page. Have a great day, everyone.
Old 08-13-2017, 12:08 PM

O is my home!

Hi Trudy.....we're back to our normal routine....cross-posting again

Have a good visit with family and bet it feels good to have your wine bottled.

Is it raining there? We had some light rain here which cooled things off a bit and cleared up the smoke in the air. We sure needed it.