Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Challenges - Current :: > Designer Challenges
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Designer Challenges Here you will find our Designer Spotlight Challenges, and designer based challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2017, 03:41 PM

Official Occupant

Default Closed: Vicki Robinson Designs Challenge: June 5- 19

Welcome to my June designer challenge!

Have you ever wanted to go back to an older layout and do a complete makeover with it? Here’s your chance! This month’s challenge is THEN & NOW!

I came up with this idea because I recently came across an old kit of mine called "Seaside". I'm almost embarrassed to show it to you but here it is (notice my first design name!), completely re-imagined as "Vitamin Sea"!

I find it so very interesting to see how my style (and color choices!) had evolved! Look at the differences in these two pages of mine! The first is from the original kit and the second uses the same picture, but with Vitamin Sea!

So ... here's the challenge: look through some of your older layouts (doesn’t matter what designer products you used) and find one and then do a brand new, re-imagined page - where at least 50% of it is my product!

CHALLENGE RULES
  1. This challenge runs from June 5th-19th
  2. Post your before AND after pages here in this thread
  3. Post your AFTER page in the Vicki Robinson Design Gallery here
  4. AFTER layouts should contain at least 50% of Vicki Robinson Designs product
  5. Layouts must be uploaded by 11:59 pm on June 19th.
  6. A random winner will be chosen at the close of the challenge and will receive a $4.00 coupon to Vicki’s store
HAVE FUN! We can’t wait to see your makeovers in the gallery!

The Vitamin Sea Collection is on sale, if it catches your fancy. You can find it here.

And in her Then and Now, CT Jana, use the Express Yourself: Hope Collection + Bonus Page Borders, which is my featured kit for June. It's 50% off!

Also, be sure to check out today's Oscraps blog post for my feature designer article! There's a little surprise for your there!

Jana's Then:

Jana's Now:

Last edited by Madi; 06-23-2017 at 06:01 AM.