Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Chatter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chatter Here's the spot for talking about anything and everything!

Old 06-19-2017, 04:39 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Default Daily Ooo's: Monday, June 19

This shall be me today. I hate that I am incapable of doing "things" several days in a row without it sucking the life out of me.
Yesterday had me suffering from overload but I got through it ok. Today, well- not so sure. And I have no choice but to go food shopping today. We are officially out of coffee and that cannot stand. I was going to go tomorrow but the Coffee Crisis changed that.

My kids had all four grandparents cracking up. My kids are especially brutal to my parents but only in a funny way. I even reminded my mom that if they overstep or hurt feeling that they must call them out on it. But they enjoy the ribbing. My mom brought grapes but wouldn't eat any. She doesn't like grapes even though she has never eaten one. Ever. The kids were teasing her non-stop about that even to telling her that she can't drink wine since it is made from grapes.

We had a couple of hours of downtime and then my ILs came with cake. They left around 4 and then we had to figure out what to do about dinner. Gary made omelets and we watched a "dad" episode of Always Sunny.

Gary just came in to see how I was and suggested (forcefully!) that I do online shopping this week. He offered to go with my by my threads of thought are so weak that any distraction throws me off 100%. I hate that I will have to spend $14 to have someone else do something that I should be capable of doing myself. Is there a grumble smiley? I need a grumble smiley.

I think I am going to take him up on the suggestion, especially since I am not going to be able to go shopping until mid-week next week since I have Drs appt and work early in the week. Makes sense I think.

Then maybe I can get the scrap Lo that I have spent the last 3 days working on finished. It is for a July challenge and it isn't all that difficult or technical. There just hasn't been a ton of time where I can sit and do it. It takes me forever to come back to a LO and remember where I was and what I was trying to accomplish.
Do any of you feel that way too?

Me Me Monday:
Online food shopping perhaps?

What will you do for yourself today?

~~Chris~~ My Gallery My Blog

Old 06-19-2017, 04:42 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Looks like all of you had very nice days with your husbands. I am sorry that I can't catch up on personals, but I hope to be back in full Faery Force tomorrow.

~~Chris~~ My Gallery My Blog

Old 06-19-2017, 07:15 AM
Ozone's Official Praise Queen

Good morning - well our Father's Day was a crack up. I swear men do not know how to tell time. My son asked his dad if he wanted Indian food and of he did but he thought we were going out so he asked our other son and DIL which was perfect but he never answered all this via text. Just call . So then my son decided he could go because every time he tried to mow the lawn a passing rain shower would happen so he took this as a sign he should go Indian food. Well now my other son is mad because he did not want to go and now had to get ready. But it is a low key spot so you do not have to overly dress up. He took his car to get us a table and then while my DH meandered to get ready I waited to then go with him. I think the heat and humidity got to them. But once there we had a great time and the food is awesome and we have left overs. My DIL did not come as she was not feeling well but my son took home food. But what a crack up to just go to dinner. The AC sounded much better once the filter was cleaned. Just got back from taking Luther and wow is it humid. There is an awesome breeze but once you stop yuck! Luther is in the basement. I am now going to have to turn on the AC just to get rid of the humidity.

Chris I am so sorry that you are feeling down today. I think all of us feel fatigue after being on the go for a few days, sorry you feel it so much worse. I bet you kids had a great time needling their grandparents. Your mom sounds a lot like my sister who also is not good at trying anything new. Get some rest and hope the afternoon storms are not as bad as they say.

Trudy sounds like you had a great time and got to relax on Sunday. Sometimes the rain can be a good thing. The protected lists are out for the draft for the new hockey team Vegas Golden Knights. My sons were all worried until I told them each team is only going to lose one player. They thought that they could cherry pick from the teams so they are much happier now. Every pundit is saying my team will lose a defenseman. Oh well. Then on Friday I get to go and see the draft when the Devils have the first selection!

Rae I loved the movie Fargo. I think I will put that on my list of things to watch. I heard on the Ellen show about 13 reasons why and I think I will try it.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 06-19-2017, 08:20 AM
Crazy about the "O"

Ozone's Official Praise Queen

Morning ladies... I was up early with DH again today, so made him soft boiled eggs and toast for his breakfast. He loves it when he doesn't have to have a bowl of cereal for his breakfast! Its misty and cool again today, but hoping that the sun makes an appearance later on today. I got all my housework done yesterday and DH brought my suitcase up from the crawlspace so I can start to get things organized to pack. Other than that I have a few groceries to pick up today and perhaps I will actually get a page done?

Chris - Sorry that you are not doing well today, sounds like you had a very busy weekend and so perhaps online shopping is a great idea for you today! Nice that your parents can take some ribbing from the kids, sounds like they have such fun together! Hope you have good luck with getting your page done today! I have been without any mojo for a while now and really need some scrap therapy. I will look for a grumble smiley for you

Nancy - Ugh please don't tell me that its going to be so humid out east when I go!!! I don't do humid very well. I once had heat stroke and was so sick from it. So now I am very sensitive to the humidity and feel nauseous a lot from it. I am so looking forward to my time with Heather and her family, but dreading the hot humid weather!! DH will be keeping close watch on his Bruins, but sounds like they have most of the good players on the protection list. I bet you will have fun at the Devils draft!! It will be interesting to see who they pick! Enjoy!!

Rae - I saw your pin for the cream cheese pancakes. We ended up trying out an almond flour recipe for waffles, but I was underwhelmed with it! Will have to try this cream cheese one instead and the syrup recipe too! Thanks for the pins! Sounds like you had a busy weekend and hope that your hubby had a great dad's day! Enjoy your day today!

Off to get some coffee and then get the dishwasher emptied and make the bed. boring!! then off to the store sometime this morning. Have a great day everyone!!

Siggie made with products by Maya de Groot
Old 06-19-2017, 01:00 PM

O is my home!

Good morning, ladies. Busy morning here. Did a quick keto update on my YT channel, had two courier deliveries, had 3 urgent files to do for work, downloaded my library books on my kobo, fed Taz, showered, dressed and am now on my 3rd coffee and its almost lunch time. I need to get some more desk work done ASAP and then head over to Jen's for a quick tea in 45 minutes. I'm bringing over her mail and seeing how her place looks as she has done a bit of organizing. Then home for lots more work and it looks like the whole week will be busy as I got an email this morning from the other girl that she needs to go out of town so I'll be covering for her until next Wed. So busy, busy.....but some extra money which is always nice. Property tax is coming up in a few weeks and its so expensive so it's a good time to make a bit more money.

Chris - hope the day goes by quickly and uneventfully and you are feeling more upbeat and energized tomorrow.

Nancy - glad that you ended up having a great meal after all the kerfuffle about going .

Trudy - I too hate the humidity although I have to say it bothers me less now that I am keto. I'm not swelling and feeling uncomfortable like I used to.

I'm getting to work now. Will check in later this afternoon. Have a great day, everyone.