Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: The Haps at Oscraps :: > :: Forum Rules ::
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2012, 02:26 PM
always chatty at the O!!

Ozone's Official Oracle

You and me both!! Thanks for addressing all of this Jessica.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:18 PM
O is my home!

What makes at O'scraps an active member?
I joined the galleries following Anna Aspnes, bought O'scraps products for years, I am not in the forums, but I am active in Anna's galleries mainly, and I leave love in so many pages that strike my fancy often when actually around.
Thanks for a bit of further clarification on this.

Ann
Old 02-20-2012, 11:30 PM
Ozone's Official Praise Mama

Ann06

Perhaps Clara's explanation in her answer to Penkitten's question will help....

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarabear View Post
This is an interesting scenario. I have seen your layouts in the gallery for a long time. WE have to be very careful with what we consider an active member so as not to play favorites. We want to see products from around the digi-community but have to consider that our designers are the priority. We do not want to lose any of our active members or our members who hop in and out as RL dictates. We do ask that you try and have O products in several of your layouts. I would consider active members to use O products on a fairly regular basis. Not 100% by any means but at least every few layouts. If you only use O products in 1 out of every 10-15 layouts it is hard to consider that person an active part of the community. Does that make sense? You can be active in many ways...gallery postings, forum postings, participating in challenges and using our products. You do not need to do all of these things but a couple would be great. Does this answer your question?

Old 02-21-2012, 11:39 AM
O is my home!

Default what is an active member

Jacqueline,
thank you for your referenced answer.
However, my question is not about products, I got that, I used mainly all the time Anna Aspnes products and as I explained earlier that is the reason I moved here.
My question is about forum activity, do you all consider a must to be an active members in the forums?, I would have thought that being active in the galleries (with O products and love on messages left on pages), will do, but if not, I like to know.

Thanks
Old 02-21-2012, 11:51 AM
Ozone's Official Praise Mama

In my opinion, you're an active member.
I know many members don't participate in other forums
Doing a challenge once in a while is encouraged tho.

Will ask Clara - - the definition needs rewriting

Old 02-21-2012, 11:59 AM
always chatty at the O!!

Ozone's Official Oracle

Ann - being active in her gallery is definitely considered being an active member. Where the active member issues come into play is for people who create a lot of layouts using non-Oscraps designers. If many of your layouts contain O products...and you leave a little love in the gallery you are good. Our goal in all of this is to not alienate our members who do use our gallery as a complete gallery...but to eliminate the layouts of people who abuse the open gallery guidelines. When people stop here only to dump layouts for a CT obligation and don't participate in the gallery with comments or use canned comments, don't use any Oscraps products, don't participate in challenges or the forum we'd prefer them leave those layouts someplace else. Now...if you often purchase products here and have them in your layouts often...but also want to show off your layouts using products you purchased elsewhere we want to see them. We don't expect anybody to be active in every aspect of this site...just at least a couple...whether by commenting, purchasing, chit chatting, playing, etc.

Does that answer your question??
Old 02-21-2012, 06:17 PM
O is my home!

Default what is an active member

Oh great, I am good then, thank you!.
I am all set.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:22 PM
Official Occupant

Should I assume that if some of my layouts disappeared (3 from today), that they were deliberately deleted? I was using this for my main gallery, but I can switch if I have to. The layouts did not have any outside links on them. I checked my records and I've done over 75 challenges here since I started digi-scrap in Sept. '09. If that's not enough participation, then I don't know what is. I see my post count is over 2,000 and I also just looked up what I've spent here and it's over $40. Please get back to me, because this is very upsetting.

Last edited by lulutoo; 03-01-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:37 PM
always chatty at the O!!

Ozone's Official Oracle

I'm looking into this and someone will get back to you soon.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Official Occupant

Thanks.