Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Project 365/Life/52
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2017, 02:36 PM
Off The Hook

OK, week 48 is here and just have to journal week 47 before jumping up to 51. I'll get there!

Old 12-26-2017, 03:17 PM
I love the "O"

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

You girls are amazing to do this project !

Old 12-26-2017, 05:53 PM
Off The Hook

Thanks, Vera!
Here's week 47 so now I'm through week 50!

Old 12-28-2017, 07:08 PM

Ozone's Official Praise Queen

I've so enjoyed watching you ladies through this project! Can't wait to see you finish, you're so close now! Truly inspiring!

My Gallery :: My Blog

Old 12-29-2017, 12:38 AM
Obviously Obsessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veer View Post
You girls are amazing to do this project !
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiStegall View Post
I've so enjoyed watching you ladies through this project! Can't wait to see you finish, you're so close now! Truly inspiring!
Thank you, ladies!
I'm ready with my cover but before to upload it I first have to make the last week page.
Old 12-29-2017, 03:37 PM
Off The Hook

Felis, I'm so happy to have caught up now, and here you are with a cover! Good for you. When I printed my 2013 book, I was in a hurry to use a coupon, had designed a front cover, but not a back. I picked a LO from the year that I especially liked for the back. Maybe I'll do that for 2017 and use my "Who Not What" one with the two crows on a branch. Anyway, here's week 51.

Old 12-30-2017, 12:18 AM
Obviously Obsessed!

I couldn't found the file where I wrote the translated text, so will add it later, but here is my last week.
Old 12-30-2017, 12:46 AM
Obviously Obsessed!

And here are also the Prompts, Front and Back cover.
Old 12-30-2017, 01:19 AM
Obviously Obsessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrap-genie View Post
Felis, I'm so happy to have caught up now, and here you are with a cover! Good for you. When I printed my 2013 book, I was in a hurry to use a coupon, had designed a front cover, but not a back. I picked a LO from the year that I especially liked for the back. Maybe I'll do that for 2017 and use my "Who Not What" one with the two crows on a branch.
Jean, I even not plan to print it. But I want to be completed. This idea with the LO for back cover is very clever, I know which one you mean.

This project was so fun 'travel', thank you for share it with me! Definitely will missing me your daily photos, but I'm also curious to see what you'll decided for the next year! I don't know why you refute me to the others , I honestly find your life for very interesting, especially with all wildlife photos.
Old 12-30-2017, 12:05 PM
Off The Hook

Felis, congratulations on making the journey through the weeks of 2017. I appreciated sharing it with you. It helps me so much to have a friend along the way.

For me this madness began so simply in 2008 when the owner of my digital scrapbook site (no longer in business) proposed a challenge for January to take a photo each day and scrap it. That meant 31 pages for the month. I did it and by the end of January thought I was scraping the bottom of the barrel for photo ideas. I thought I was done. Then she suggested I keep going. How I agreed to that eludes me. I did the project with 366 pages for the year. Believe me, Jan. 1, 2009 saw me staying well away from my camera!

By 2010 some of us at that site joined in doing monthly pages. I did a two-page LO for each month. Sadly, the site ended in October of 2010 and my support group pretty much disbanded. I kept at it through March of 2011. It was not a photo a day, but representative ones for the month.

In 2013 and 2014 a few of us here at Oscraps posted our weekly LOs, mine back to a photo a day. I didn't do it in 2015 or 2016 but by then was missing it. So here I am having almost finished 2017 in the same manner.

I don't yet know what I'll do in 2018, but if you continue the project, I think I'd like to try weekly pages, but with a different approach. The NBK people are having a project, but they are using Facebook and I don't do FB, so that won't work for me.

Sorry if I offended about my "interesting" life. Those wildlife photos are most often just in my backyard, so things I see every day. Also my photo subjects sometimes seem so repetitive having done the same subjects every year. It's all a matter of perspective.

Sorry to run on so long, but I've been wanting to put in writing the paths I've taken on the projects.

Again, congratulations! Love that you did everything including covers and the list of prompts.