Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Chatter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chatter Here's the spot for talking about anything and everything!

Old 12-21-2015, 09:36 AM

O is my home!

Default 12/21 QOTD: Wrapping Gifts

Do you wrap your gifts in paper? Use bows or other decorative pieces? Do you prefer gift bags? Do you make your own bows?

If I have time (which I haven't had this Xmas season), my favorite thing is to use plain paper (from Michaels) and stamp it, then wrap and seal with a hot glue gun and make a bow. I'm not a very good bow maker though so it's a bit time consuming for me, I need to go slow. No time for that this year so I am going for the quick route. I'll put some things in gift bags and others I will wrap with a tag. Time is just flying too quickly and I'm falling behind so I have to try to use my time wisely this week. In previous years I've bought decorative boxes so I don't need to wrap them but I've used up all the ones I bought on Boxing Day a few years ago so hope to find some again this year on Boxing Day for future use.
Old 12-21-2015, 10:16 AM
Outta This World!

I tend to mix things up a bit between wrapping paper, decorative boxes and bags. I love seeing the brown paper-wrapped gifts with the intricate bows and all the little details (almost like a corsage!) ... but don't have the time for it.
Old 12-21-2015, 10:42 AM
Ozone's Official Oracle

i have not wrapped any of them yet but I usually buy giftwrap paper. I bought several bags in Portugal .
If it's for a very special person i decorate brown cardstock with my christmas stamps I better get my skates on ....