Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Challenges - Current :: > Designer Challenges
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Designer Challenges Here you will find our Designer Spotlight Challenges, and designer based challenges

Old 02-20-2017, 07:53 AM

O is my home!

Smile **Winners Announced!!** Scrap 15 - 275 Photos Challenge @ Joanne Brisebois Designs!!

(If you joined me for the previous Scrap 10 challenge you can skip most of this)

To celebrate my 10 years of designing I had to go BIG. I wanted a challenge that would inspire me to sift through hundreds of photos quietly tucked away on my hard drive. Photos that rarely see the light of day, though the memories behind them are constantly revived in stories my family tell over & over again.

My Theme: I had the idea to create an album that would celebrate another special anniversary coming up later this year - my 15th wedding anniversary. 15 years of photos & stories + a goal to scrap a minimum of 275 photos - overwhelming to say the least, but a challenge I'm excited to take on.

Your Theme: Be inspired by a single trip or a lifetime of travels & vacations - a series of layouts or an album that will finally give you a one-stop place to show off all or some of your favourite adventures. Or use this challenge to share your experience as a mom/grandmother/wife/partner/sister/aunt/friend as your celebrate the people you love most. This challenge is also the perfect opportunity to begin organizing and archiving those piles of heritage photos as you begin to create a family tree/history album. Art, hobbies, work, holidays & special occasions - your theme is waiting for you somewhere on your hard drive or in your printed photo albums.

Since no one was able to build Rome in one day, neither will we! The 275 Photos Challenge will continue to unfold over the next few months.

Last month we scrapped 10 photos and this month we're moving up to 15 photos. Next month, we'll try our hand at 25.

By the end of this challenge 275 of your photos (and maybe even more) will hold a place of honor in your layouts, scrapbooks or photo books!

Goodies

I've created two products to help organize your photos!

These packs + many more of my Quick Page albums are all on sale for this challenge. You can find all of these products in the "Quick Pages & Albums" category in my shoppe.

The Freebie

To get you started, grab this freebie sampler pack from the Still Life Collection: 10 + 15 + 25 Masks & Line Frames Pack that includes a photo mask set designed for scrapping 15 photos. This freebie will be available ONLY for duration of this challenge.

The Challenge

Just like the Scrap 10 challenge from last month, your challenge over the next two weeks is to be inspired by (and scrap) 15 photos - these can all come from the same day or can span decades. These 15 photos can be scrapped on one single page or can be celebrated over a series of pages - your choice!

For a little more guided inspiration, you can do what I did for one of my Scrap 15 layouts and be inspired by the story starter "15 times I/We. . .". Find 15 photos from 15 different days/months/years and celebrate the thematic link that joins the photos together. Feel free to create a card, a single layout or series of layouts, or any other project.

Use the Still Life Collection: 10 + 15 + 25 Masks & Line Frames Sampler or any other products from my shoppe, then post your masterpiece(s) in my gallery here by midnight EST on Sunday, March 5th, 2017.

The Prizes

Everyone who participates in this challenge will receive a gift coupon for $3 to my shoppe (one coupon per customer).

I am also giving away two $10 coupons to my shoppe to two lucky participant in a random draw at the end of this challenge (one coupon per customer)!

Don’t forget to come back to this thread to post a link to layout, so that we can leave you some love!

Feel free to submit as many layouts as you like! The more you enter, the greater your chances will be to win the $10 coupon!

***ETA: Click here for a tutorial on how to scrap with multi-photo mask sets***

Last edited by joannebrisebois; 02-21-2017 at 03:43 PM.
Old 02-20-2017, 09:38 AM

O is my home!

My first 15 photos page made with this challenge's freebie - dinosaur themed. Tomorrow I'll have a tutorial on my blog to give some guidance with scrapping with multi-photo mask sets.

A closer look:
Old 02-20-2017, 10:25 AM

Ozone's Official Praise Queen

Youpi !!! a new Joanne Challenge
Thanks for the freebie

I scrapped for : OSCRAPS - Ange designs
Old 02-20-2017, 12:16 PM
I lOve Me Some O!
Ozone's Official Praise Queen

Old 02-20-2017, 12:20 PM
Ozone's Official Praise Mama

Yippeeeee! Another one of Joanne's fun challenges! Be back soon with some art! Thanks for the freebie too. Hugs!
Old 02-20-2017, 02:38 PM

O is my home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EHStudios View Post
ooooooh this is so precious!!! You are a creative genius!!
Old 02-20-2017, 10:24 PM

On my way!

fabulous idea Joanne. I need to make a book for my daughter of all our concerts together!
Old 02-20-2017, 11:11 PM
Ozone's Official Praise Mama

Tried something different. But I really liked how it made my street art more artsy. Thanks, again, Joanne, for the freebie.

Last edited by zlemon; 02-22-2017 at 09:06 PM.
Old 02-21-2017, 06:01 AM

O is my home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlemon View Post
Tried something different. But I really liked how it made my street more artsy. Thanks, again, Joanne, for the freebie.

Wow! This is seriously cool! I totally agree with you, I love this effect!
Save
Old 02-21-2017, 07:10 AM
Diane

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

My 15 pictures:

I really loved the double page last month, so did that again.
I cut out 3 pictures from the masks and moved them to the new page.

http://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/sho...onleft&cat=702
http://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/sho...nright&cat=702